Super Juice Blend- On Back Order
- Is a great-tasting, easy-to-mix powder available in a 30-serving container. Tastes like apple-cinnamon. No aftertaste and mixes very easily in water, smoothies, or juice.
- Combines nutrient-rich vegetables, fruits, and herbs with enzymes and probiotic cultures.
- Supports the body’s ability to cleanse, detoxify and rejuvenate.
- Supports the body’s immune system functions.
- Supports detoxification and G.I. tract health.
Who is it for:
Anyone looking to support their digestive system, detoxification system, immune system and increase their phytonutrient amount.
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 level scoop (11.88 g), daily in 8 oz. of cold water or juice, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For kids 8-12, use half of a scoop. Kids 2-7 use one-quarter to a third of a scoop.
Proprietary Digestive Support Blend 3,415mg Soluble Fiber, FOS, Bromelain, Papain, Nondairy Probiotics Culture, Aloe Vera Leaf Powder, Licorice Root Powder.
Proprietary Detoxification Support Blend 4,100mg Sunflower Lecithin Powder, Grape Seed Extract, Parsley Juice Powder, Alfalfa Herb Powder, Cauliflower Powder, Blueberry Powder, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Bilberry Fruit Extract, Milk Thistle Extract, Rosemary Leaf Powder, Green Tea Extract.
Proprietary Cardiovascular Blend 1,700mg Apple Pectin, Red Raspberry Powder, Acerola Berry Juice Powder, Beet Juice Powder, Flax Seed Meal, Rose Hips Powder, Spinach Leaf Powder, Cranberry Juice Powder
Proprietary Immune System Support Blend 475mg Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen, Oat Beta Glucan, N, N-Dimethylglycine HCl, Eleutherococcus senticosus Root Powder.
For Best Results:
Super Juice Blends is pact with beneficial nutrients when used daily.
- Spirulina and Chlorella are both sources of blue-green algae, which has a rich nutrient profile.
- Spirulina supports healthy functioning of the liver and immune system, to aid in detoxification.
- Chlorella supports cell reproduction, as well as restorative processes that promote healthy organs and tissues. Chlorella supports proper digestion by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria and assisting in the elimination of unwanted materials from the body.
- Red Raspberry supports capillary strength.
- Cranberry supports urinary tract health and function by keeping unwanted materials from adhering to the cell walls of the bladder.
- Blueberry supports eye, urinary tract and cardiovascular health and gastrointestinal function.
- Bilberry has traditionally been used to support proper functioning of the eye. It helps to synthesize compounds that maintain artery walls, support connective tissue health and strengthen capillaries.
- Grape Seed Extract plays a role in the stabilization of collagen and maintenance of elastin, thereby supporting organ, joint, blood vessel and muscle functions.
- FOS aids in the elimination of unwanted substances and supports G.I. Tract health. Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are considered a soluble ber and prebiotic that supports the growth of beneficial bacteria. Since FOS is not digested it increases the material in the digestive tract and promotes regularity.
Immune System Support
- Oat Beta-Glucans support immune system function. Oat Beta-1,3-Glucans extracted from oats are a highly researched polysaccharide with immune supporting properties. They support the activity of macrophages that clear away cellular debris and other unwanted materials by digesting them.