PeacefulCalm helps manage feelings of anxiety and promotes a sense of calm.
PeacefulCalm is made with a combination of herbs to promote a sense of calm and management of anxiety. This formula, when used properly, can help alleviate excessively or overthinking, anxiousness, worry, restlessness and difficulty falling asleep.
Customers taking PeacefulCalm have noticed:
- A reduction in worry
- Restful night sleep without side effects
- Overall feeling of well being
- More sustained energy throughout the day
- Less palpitations
- Better mental focus while increasing productivity
Who is it for?
Individuals who are feeling anxious, up at night worrying or replaying the day in their head, having a difficult time focusing or feeling overworked.
Adults take 4 tablets twice daily, as a dietary supplement.
Ginseng, Atractylodes Rhizome, Ginger, Astragalus Root, Angelica Sinensis, Hoelen, Licorice Root, Semen Zizyphi Spinosae, Longan Fruit, Senega Root, Jujube Seed, Radix Aucklandiae Lappae
How does it work:
PeacefulCalm works with the following herbs:
- Suan Zao Ren (Jujube Seed) in clinical trials has been shown to have anti-anxiety effects while causing a reduction in hyperactivity and lowering of blood pressure. It calms and soothes without a narcotic effect.
- Huang Qi (Astragalus) helps to protect and repair damage to cells due to stress particularly in the brain.
- Long Yan Rou (Scabrous Gentian) studies have shown it to be beneficial for the regeneration of brain cells, enhancing memory, and decreasing fatigue.
- Ginseng, Licorice Root and Logan Fruit are adaptogenic herbs. Adaptogenic herbs have become more popular with the increase awareness of adrenal fatigue and imbalances in the HPA-axis. Adaptogenic herbs balance the HPA-axis in turn adapting to your bodies adrenal needs.