PeacefulCalm helps manage feelings of anxiety and promotes a sense of calm.
PeacefulCalm is made with a combination of herbs to promote a sense of calm and management of anxiety. This formula, when used properly, can help alleviate excessively or overthinking, anxiousness, worry, restlessness and difficulty falling asleep.
Customers taking PeacefulCalm have noticed:
- A reduction in worry
- Restful night sleep without side effects
- Overall feeling of well being
- More sustained energy throughout the day
- Less palpitations
- Better mental focus while increasing productivity
Who is it for?
Individuals who are feeling anxious, up at night worrying or replaying the day in their head, having a difficult time focusing or feeling overworked.
Adults take 4 tablets twice daily, as a dietary supplement.
Ginseng, Atractylodes Rhizome, Ginger, Astragalus Root, Angelica Sinensis, Hoelen, Licorice Root, Semen Zizyphi Spinosae, Longan Fruit, Senega Root, Jujube Seed, Radix Aucklandiae Lappae
PeacefulCalm works with the following herbs:
- Suan Zao Ren (Jujube Seed) in clinical trials has been shown to have anti-anxiety effects while causing a reduction in hyperactivity and lowering of blood pressure. It calms and soothes without a narcotic effect.
- Huang Qi (Astragalus) helps to protect and repair damage to cells due to stress particularly in the brain.
- Long Yan Rou (Scabrous Gentian) studies have shown it to be beneficial for the regeneration of brain cells, enhancing memory, and decreasing fatigue.
- Ginseng, Licorice Root and Logan Fruit are adaptogenic herbs. Adaptogenic herbs have become more popular with the increase awareness of adrenal fatigue and imbalances in the HPA-axis. Adaptogenic herbs balance the HPA-axis in turn adapting to your bodies adrenal needs.