Methyl B provides the most active and bioavailable forms of its ingredients to support the provision of methyl groups and the remethylation of homocysteine to methionine.
Methylation is becoming one of the most recognized, foremost approaches to supporting overall health. From the brain to the cardiovascular system, from detoxification capabilities to energy production, the accessibility of methyl groups is essential to health. This formula goes beyond conventional usage and provides unparalleled methylation support.
Who is this for:
Methyl B is for anyone looking to support healthy methylation, detoxification and support nerve health.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Leucine, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 (as 75% Pyridoxine HCl and 25%, Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Trimethylglycime (Betaine Anhydrous), Folate (as [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid from of Quatrefolic® [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)
MethylB is comprised of a combination of B vitamins that are in the most bioavailable form. The following is a breakdown of components.
- This vitamin helps the body convert other B vitamins for use, and supports growth, red blood cell formation. and normal levels of homocysteine.
- B6 is a required element of the folate cycle, a precursor of glutathione, and needed for more than 100 enzymatic reactions in the body. B6 is required for normal brain function, nerve function, and the synthesis of certain neurotransmitters and lipids that are part of the myelin sheath.
- Quatrefolic® represents a breakthrough in folate supplementation with regard to activity, stability, and the high bioavailability when compared to folic acid and the methyl derivative folate. This form is easily utilized and stored in the body. Quatrefolic® uses a glucosamine salt which has been proven in both human and animal studies to have greater bioavailability over calcium salt versions.
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)
- Methylcobalamin is the active form of B12. It does not have to be converted for use, which means it starts working right away. It’s also the form used to make methionine synthase enzyme, which converts homocysteine to methionine.
- TMG is also known for supporting the body’s natural production of SAMe, making it a clear choice for supporting normal mood balance. Betaine, as TMG is also known, is important to liver health. TMG supports neurological function, oxygen utilization, circulation and much more.