Super Juice Blend: ON BACK ORDER
- Is a great-tasting, easy-to-mix powder available in a 30-serving container. Tastes like apple-cinnamon. No aftertaste and mixes very easily in water, smoothies, or juice.
- Combines nutrient rich vegetables, fruits, and herbs with enzymes and probiotic cultures.
- Supports the body’s ability to cleanse, detoxify and rejuvenate.
- Supports the body’s immune system functions.
- Supports detoxification and G.I. tract health.
- Spirulina and Chlorella are both sources of blue-green algae, which has a rich nutrient profile.
- Spirulina supports healthy functioning of the liver and immune system, to aid in detoxification.
- Chlorella supports cell reproduction, as well as restorative processes that promote healthy organs and tissues. Chlorella supports proper digestion by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria and assisting in the elimination of unwanted materials from the body.
- Red Raspberry supports capillary strength.
- Cranberry supports urinary tract health and function by keeping unwanted materials from adhering to the cell walls of the bladder.
- Blueberry supports eye, urinary tract and cardiovascular health and gastrointestinal function.
- Bilberry has traditionally been used to support proper functioning of the eye. It helps to synthesize compounds that maintain artery walls, support connective tissue health and strengthen capillaries.
- Grape Seed Extract plays a role in the stabilization of collagen and mainte nance of elastin, thereby supporting organ, joint, blood vessel and muscle functions.
- FOS aids in the elimination of unwanted substances and supports G.I. Tract health. Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are considered a soluble ber and prebiotic that supports the growth of beneficial bacteria. Since FOS is not digested it increases the material in the digestive tract and promotes regularity.
Immune System Support
- Oat Beta-Glucans support immune system function. Oat Beta-1,3-Glucans extracted from oats are a highly researched polysaccharide with immune supporting properties. They support the activity of macrophages that clear away cellular debris and other unwanted materials by digesting them.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 level scoop (11.88 g), daily in 8 oz. of cold water or juice, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For kids 8-12, use half of a scoop. Kids 2-7 use one-quarter to a third of a scoop.
WARNING: All ingredients are natural and contain micronutrients in low levels, lead being one of the micronutrients that occur naturally in most green plants. This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
Our supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or think you might have a health problem.