Zinc is an essential mineral found in every body cell. It is essential for a wide range of physiological functions and is an important cofactor for more than 200 enzymes, more than any other mineral.
These lemon-flavored zinc lozenges are truly superior-tasting supplements for both children and adults. They contain zinc in the citrate form to support immune system function, which is especially important during the winter months. The lozenge form also works well to support the tissues of the throat.
- Immune support, especially in winter months
- Joint and skin support (including skin blemishes)
- Smokers and those exposed to second-hand smoke
- Fertility, male sexual function and pregnancy support
- Oral contraceptive users
- Superoxide dismutase activity, an important antioxidant enzyme
- Immune system health and function
- Collagen formation, bone health, and muscle function
- Normal cell division
- Normal growth and development
- Brain development and nerve function
- Insulin activity, carbohydrate metabolism and amino acids synthesis
- Enzyme and hormone synthesis and function
- Heavy metal detoxification and liver detoxification processes
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 lozenge in the AM and 1 lozenge in the PM, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Let dissolve in mouth.
Our supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or think you might have a health problem.