HB Chromium is a chromium polynicotinate and niacin combination that can help the body to build lean muscle mass, maintain glucose and cholesterol within normal ranges, and metabolize fat more efficiently.
ChromeMate® brand chromium is a niacin-bound chromium complex, which is the active Glucose Tolerance Factor (the factor responsible for attaching insulin to cell membrane receptor sites where insulin functions). Chromium is a cofactor in metabolism of sugars, carbohydrates and proteins ensuring optimum utilization as energy opposed to being stored as fat.
HB Chromium supports:
- Appetite and weight management
- Glucose utilization
- Healthy cholesterol ratios
- Lean body mass
Appetite and Weight Management:
- Chromium helps regulate blood sugar levels, helps the body stay in a fat burning mode, helps control appetite and cravings, supports weight management and helps to preserve lean tissue.
- Chromium is a critical cofactor for glucose control, helping to transport blood sugar (glucose) into cells.
Healthy Cholesterol Ratios:
- The average American diet is chromium deficient. Chromium is a trace mineral used by the body to regulate HDL-to-LDL ratios. The body best absorbs chromium when it is taken in a form called chromium polynicotinate. Polynicotinate ensures bioavailability.
Lean Body Mass:
- Chromium plays an essential role in the metabolism of lipids and glucose by promoting the binding between insulin and its receptors.
- Insufficient chromium is associated with insulin resistance, resulting in gradual, unfavorable changes in body composition.
- Insulin is the primary, anabolic hormone and plays a role in thermogenesis.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Our supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or think you might have a health problem.