A1Care is a combination of herbs that helps maintain healthy blood glucose levels, protects the cardiovascular system, and prevents damage (to body systems) from high blood sugar levels.
How does A1Care work?
Several of the active ingredients have been shown in clinical trials to decrease A1C levels, control blood sugar by decreasing the uptake of sugar, supplying vital trace minerals to combat the effects of trace mineral deficiencies and by using specific phytochemicals (biologically active compounds in plants) found in the herbal ingredients to create the desired effect.
A1Care is a combination of herbs that naturally helps:
- maintain healthy blood glucose levels
- protects the cardiovascular system
- prevents damage to body systems from too high a sugar level
Our customers have also noticed:
- weight loss
- increased energy
- relief or lessening of cramps and muscle pains
Anemarrhena, found in A1Care, contains high levels of berberine and mangiferin. These two phytochemicals have shown positive effects on blood sugar and A1C levels. They also contain micronutrients critical to helping control blood sugar such as chromium, copper and zinc.
- Mangiferin, especially, has been clinically shown to have great glucose resistant properties. The more fascinating aspect of mangiferin is that in recent studies it was shown to improve glucose and insulin profiles and protect against the negative effects of high fat diets and weight gain. These reports have been documented by several major academic institutes in the U.S. and Poland.
- Berberin treats underline gut issues that contributes to diabetes. Those with a blood sugar imbalance typically have low mineral and nutrient absorption. A biofilm forms in the gut lining which impedes the uptake of nutrients. Berberin helps clean this biofilm and allow the gut to absorb proper nutrients.
Codonopsis has been shown to treat diabetes, chronic renal failure, heart conditions and stroke. Pharmacological research has confirmed it promotes digestion and metabolism, strengthens the immune system, and stimulates the nervous system. Compounds found in Codonopsis retard the production of fibrin, limiting blood clot formation.
Polygoni Multiflori contains emodin, a phytochemical shown to have anti-diabetic properties. It has also been shown to lower cholesterol levels, decrease hardening of arteries and help with red blood cell formation.
Dandelion contains vitamins A, B, C, and D, as well as minerals, such as iron, potassium, and zinc. Inulin is a phytochemical of dandelion and may be responsible for its positive effect on blood sugar levels.
Tumeric stimulates and increases the immune system and helps regulate blood sugar levels.
Combine with other supplements for a well-rounded solution
- Chromium Diabetes typically lends itself to low chromium levels. Chromium is important because it helps the cells talk to each other to get proper sugar balance.
- Methyl B has B12, B6, and Folate Acid. Studies have shown these three B vitamins combined stop diabetic neuropathy in just 2 weeks. If you do not have diabetic neuropathy you should take Methyl B to help the detoxification pathways and nerve health.
- Super Juice Blend is beneficial to help alkalize the body and repair the gut lining to increase maximum nutrient absorption. Although, you should take it with protein and not as a meal replacement.
As effective as A1Care is, if you’re taking it with other medications, we suggest you spread it out evenly throughout the day. We always recommend you consult your physician before taking any supplements or changing your diet.
* Now 120 capsules, for a full 30-day supply!
Our supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or think you might have a health problem.